Tools to Change Society
1. What are your Mother’s views on what you say about women on your radio program?
2. Is your Mother proud of you?
3. How does your pandering to the worst instincts of your listeners help Society?
4. In your heart of hearts, do you believe what you say, or are you just saying it because it pays well? Is good pay sufficient reason to undermine Society?
5. Do you feel any real remorse for your comments about Sandra Fluke?
6. Is an election worth your immortal Soul in the eyes of God? Do You believe in God?
7. When people listen to you, do you actually believe they should believe you? Or, are you trying to provide an example of what not to be in the sight of God?
8. How do you feel in the evening, when you’ve spent 3 hours on the radio? Is it worth it?
9. How would you feel as a woman, if you were listening to yourself? If you were a woman, how would you vote in November? Why?
10. Do you believe in the moral principle of equality and justice for all with nonviolence?
11. Do you believe that the “stand your ground” laws should serve as a license to kill people you don’t like, if no one’s looking?
12. How would you describe yourself? Would you say you’re a Christian person? Would Jesus Christ agree?
Skip Conover is an international businessman, author and artist. He is a Founder of this organization. You can follow him and his work on Twitter using @skip_conover. "Just Askin'" will be a regular feature on this site.